- Convenient downtown location, close to restaurants, located two blocks from Marriott Courtyard and UConn, short walk to Stamford Transportation Center, or take public Commuter Shuttle.
- Excellent views of downtown Stamford through 7 ½ foot windows.
- Dramatic Three-Story Marble Lobby in a Class A Office Space Offering an Unique European Ambiance.
- Concierge Service.
- Ample Underground Parking – 3/1000 plus visitor parking.
595 Summer Street
Stamford, CT 06901
- Is considered the largest financial district in New York Metro outside New York City itself
- Stamford is one of the largest concentration of corporation in the Nation
- One reason corporate headquarters moved to Stamford from New York City is to lower their tax bill.
Open Spaces :
|SUITE #||SQ.FT.||TENANT||Floor Plan|